2017 Pool Season: May 26 - September 4
Hours of Operation
Adult Swim: 5:00 am - 10:00 am
Open Swim: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
- All Members must enter the pool area through the gate, right of the Welcome Center - 2008 Green Oaks Parkway.
- At both pools, members are required to show their membership card to attendant and sign in upon entering the pool - include member number, member name(s), # of non-member guests, and non-member guest name(s).
- Members may purchase 1 day guest passes for non-members for $5/pass. Account charge or credit card only.
- Pass Packs may be purchased for $40.00 for a pack of 10 passes.
Limitations for Guests and Fees
- Each Club Social Membership may accompany up to (4) guests at the pool on any given day unless previous arrangements have been made with the General Manager.
- Each guest is limited to a maximum of (10) visits per season regardless of the number of different Member hosts.
- ALL GUESTS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THE MEMBER. Guests are defined as individuals who are not listed on the club membership contracts.
- Guest Fees for the day and will also include use of the tennis courts and fitness center on the same day that the guest fee is paid.
- All Children under the age of 5 will not be charged the $5 Guest Fee.
Non-Member Babysitters or Nannies
- Members must register their Nanny by completing the necessary paperwork during management office hours in advance of pool usage.
- Members may purchase a "Nanny Pass" for $25.00 for the 2017 pool season. Registered nannies will receive an individual pool card with their name and families' member number.
- Nannies must be 16 years of age or older and with a child 12 years or under, not accompanied by parent.
ADDITIONAL POOL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The pool hours of operation are seven (7) days a week from 10:00 am until 8:00 pm, Memorial Day through Labor Day. Adult Only Swimming is available from 5:00am until 10:00am. Hours are subject to change. Members are not allowed in the pool area when the pool is closed except for special events.
- No coolers or outside food and beverage is permitted in the pool area or on club premises.
- Drinks and food are not to be consumed in close proximity to the pool. Only plastic or paper cups are allowed in the pool area.
- All Members must close out their daily Member Charges or Tabs AND sign their tickets, prior to leaving the pool or clubhouse area.
- No guest fee will be charged for GRANDKIDS when they are accompanied by their grandparents.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- All children not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper at all times. (Pool closures due to accidents may be subject to a closure fee paid by the sponsoring member)
- All children (12) and under must be accompanied by a supervisor who is at least 16 years of age while in the pool area.
- All swimmers must wear proper bathing suits, (no cut-off jeans are permitted).
- All swimmers must put on the proper footwear and dress attire before entering the Pub or clubhouse facilities.
- Members are not allowed in the Pub or Clubhouse facilities in wet swimming attire.
- Members are not allowed to consume food or beverage in the Clubhouse in their swimming attire.
- Smoking is only allowed in designated smoking areas.
- Rough and boisterous activity or profanity is not permitted in the pool area.
- No more than one person is allowed to go down the slide at one time.
- Items left at the pool will be kept for 48 hours and then they will be thrown out.
- Seat saving is not permitted. For each seat saved, there must be at least one person within the pool area.
- Both the Poolside Grille & Ancient Oaks pool accept credit cards and member charge.
- Please use your key fob when entering the Ancient Oaks Pool during adult swim hours (5:00am-10:00am).
Cornhole & Bocce Ball
- Cornhole and Bocce Ball sets are now available for check-out at the Ancient Oaks site for use on-site.
- Games may be signed out with the Snack Bar Staff beginning at 10am each morning.
- Games must be returned by 8:00PM each evening.
- Members must provide their member number and leave a collateral item (keys, driver's license, credit card, etc) when borrowing games.
- Replacement of damaged or missing pieces will be charged to responsible member's account.